The Bead Girl

I came across a vibrant, interesting site a few months ago via my Entrecard (hail EC!), and I have been a frequent visitor henceforth. I have always been fascinated by hand made, do-it-yourself items of which potrays the creativity of the creator to the max.

I like this site Studio Jewel - Journey of A Jeweller by Lisa, a mom of 4 beautiful kids from the States. Here is an excerpt from her Etsy site.

"Please check out my different pieces that are meant to bring AWARENESS or tell a story. I call them Purpose-"full". They all have some kind of purpose, some based on my faith, others to give money back to different organizations. They are truly the heartbeat of my business."

It is always nice to hear a businessperson putting personal touches on their products. I guess it would mean a little bit more to the customer as well as they can relate to the product they are wearing.


For example, the earrings above are included in her AIDS or Heart Disease Awareness Pieces. I guess once the inspiration comes in, the creativity just follows through after that.



Do check out her Etsy site for more cool stuff!

0 comments: